Society Club Membership Application
- Private membership club located on historic Main Street in downtown Louisville in the Hughes Building, dedicated to providing first class entertainment, service, food, drink and simulcasting of Thoroughbred racing.
- Live, televised feeds of Thoroughbred races from around the world on a state-of-the-art Audio/Video system.
- Wagering opportunities pending application and KY Racing Commission approval.
- 1,200-square foot event space designated for private meetings, receptions and special occasions.
- 1,280-square foot dining area with adjacent 600-square foot outside, patio space.
- Indoor cocktail lounge equipped with a 35-foot main bar.
- 3,100-square foot garden terrace.
- Premium, indoor cigar bar equipped with a 380-square foot, walk-in humidor.
- Professional staff and concierge service to assist with reservations, scheduling of private events, and help with room bookings and other special events.
- “Pop-Up” promotional dinners with special food and beverage selections offered by celebrity chefs and mixologists.
- Incentive plans for members who refer others, and the club will be developing a policy for guests and others.
- In coordination with Churchill Downs, Brisnet.com, TwinSpires.com and others, the Louisville Thoroughbred Society will co-host major pre-event parties, for such things as KY Oaks, KY Derby, Breeders’ Cup, and other major racing events hosted both in the Commonwealth and throughout the world.
- Handicapping seminars, contests, horse ownership educational forums, and possibility of developing a “Racing Club” for interested members.
- The Louisville Thoroughbred Society – in conjunction with The Pressbox (thepressboxlts.com) – will host on-site interviews, “Question & Answer” forums, and other special events on a regular basis.
- Valet parking and shuttle service may be provided for special events, if membership indicates there is a need and interest.
- All meeting rooms, dining areas and specialty venues within the facility can and will be rented for private functions, from time to time.
- Day trips to Keeneland, Stallion Farms, Bourbon Distilleries, Brew Pubs, and other Central Kentucky venues may be organized for members and their Guests.
- No monthly or annual food and beverage minimum fee or charge for any member.
$ 1,595.00 Annual Dues
$ 495.00 Initiation Fee (plus 6% KY sales tax)